As a pool owner, safety is always a top priority. One of the most important safety measures you can take is installing a pool fence. However, before you make a decision, it’s important to understand the cost and options available to you. In this article, we’ll break down the average pool fencing cost and provide you with a comprehensive guide on pricing and options to help you make an informed decision.
Why Install a Pool Fence?
A pool fence is an essential safety feature for any pool owner. It helps prevent accidental drownings, especially for young children or pets. A fence also helps to keep out unwanted guests and potential liabilities. Depending on your state or local laws, a pool fence may be required by law.
Types of Pool Fencing Materials
Pool fences come in a variety of materials, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Aluminum Fencing Aluminum fencing is a popular choice because of its durability and low maintenance. It’s also affordable and easy to install. The average cost for aluminum pool fencing is $20-$30 per linear foot.
- Glass Fencing Glass fencing is a popular choice for those who want an unobstructed view of their pool area. It’s also very durable and low maintenance. The average cost for glass pool fencing is $200-$600 per linear foot.
- Vinyl Fencing Vinyl fencing is a good choice for those who want a low-maintenance option that also provides privacy. It’s also affordable and easy to install. The average cost for vinyl pool fencing is $25-$40 per linear foot.
- Wood Fencing Wood fencing is a popular choice for those who want a natural look. It’s also affordable and easy to customize. However, it does require more maintenance than other types of fencing. The average cost for wood pool fencing is $15-$30 per linear foot.
- Wrought Iron Fencing Wrought iron fencing is a classic choice for those who want a traditional look. It’s also very durable and low maintenance. However, it can be expensive and difficult to install. The average cost for wrought iron pool fencing is $50-$150 per linear foot.
Factors That Affect the Cost of Pool Fencing
- Pool Size The larger your pool is, the more fencing you will need. This will affect the overall cost of your pool fence.
- Fence Height The higher your fence is, the more materials you will need, and the more it will cost.
- Type of Fencing Material As mentioned earlier, the type of fencing material you choose will affect the cost of your pool fence.
- Customizations If you want any customizations, such as a gate or special design, this will increase the cost of your pool fence.
- Installation The cost of installation will depend on the type of fence you choose and the complexity of the installation. Some fencing materials, such as glass, may require professional installation, which will add to the overall cost.
Pool Barrier Arizona: Your Pool Fencing Experts
At Pool Barrier Arizona, we understand the importance of pool safety. That’s why we offer a variety of pool fencing options to fit your needs and budget. Our team of experts can help guide you through the process and provide you with a custom quote based on your specific needs. Contact us today at 602-626-5926 to schedule a consultation.